Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo.

WOOHOO!!!!! It's here!!! Halloween!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! I love halloween. I have not just one costume but two. I get to do a costume change today. How exciting. I am heretofore known as Miss Conception afterwhich I will become this witchy looking thing for my friend's living room window. My friends like to put this thing on, I think I've gone through this before so I'm not covering it again. Anyhoo, it's fun wearing a costume to work. I can't remember the last time I did that. I feel like a little kid. Opening doors with your pregnant belly is fun too. Going to the bathroom will not be. Fun, that is.

Damn it, coffee's kicking in.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yikes! I hope the grand finale of "Miss Conception" isn't water breaking.

Peggy Larson said...

Don't mention water around me, I've been holding it all day.