Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little cholesterol with your breakfast?

I had breakfast at Al's Breakfast this morning and I feel like I'm about to explode. It's a great place for breakfast. There's no yogurt or fruit but plenty of eggs (eggs everywhere!) and flour and coffee. Oh wait, there's blueberries for the pancakes. There's your fruit. You can also sit and watch how to properly make hashbrowns. People often times turn them too much. You have to let them sit on the grill until you're positive that they've burned completely and then flip.

NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month is almost upon us again. It's the writing challenge online where the goal is to write a 50,000 word novel between November 1 - 30th. I gave it a shot last year and got to about 20,000 before creativity dwindled. I have 16 days to try and build up more creativity to last 30 days.

With a possible long-term chill in the air, I'm hoping that this week is the last time I'll have to mow my lawn. I think I said this last week. Oh well.

No comments: