Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He Was Disqualified For Having a Foreign Object In The Ring

I've found someone with a serger. She's my co-worker and has the misfortune of living only three blocks from me. This means that I will begin to abuse her hospitality starting this Saturday. Poor sap, now that she's agreed to let me in, I might not go away. Sergers are needed for hemming up the difficult materials like chiffon and silks. See, now you've learned something new...or maybe not.

I'm going to go check out some pianos in a warehouse. See, there's this guy at the shop where my mom gets an oil change who says his friend has 25 pianos in a warehouse that he wants to sell. Sounds totally legit to me. If anything, it'll be amusing.

I'm so happy that there's only 28 days left before this silly media madness will end. Last night I had an exasperated chuckle from Charles Gibson's color commentary on the "all out brawl" between McCain and Obama. All out brawl? Really? Sweet! Don't tease me like that unless you mean it. Wait, if you mean it, it wouldn't be teasing. Just in case, I'm going to tape the debates tonight (Don't ANYONE tell me how it ends!) and then grab some popcorn and wait for someone to go flying over the top rope. If it doesn't happen, I'm going to sue Charles Gibson for false advertising...or bait and switch...or for just being a jerk.

I need to go water my plants now.

No comments: