Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Called Voicemail, People Often Try To Contact You Using It

I don't think the piano thing is going to fly. I've called the con artist twice leaving messages and he hasn't called me back yet. My mom went up to pick up her car from the shop he works in (many piano aficionados double as auto mechanics) she said he was perplexed as to why I hadn't called him yet. He's either a liar or a complete moron. I'm not particularly interested in buying anything from either one. This is a bummer because I did want to check out the hot merchandise. I don't have proof that the pianos are lifted but how exactly would one come upon 25 pianos that they must get rid of quickly?

I went to see Creature Feature last night at BNW and holy smokes what a great cast! This is my second favorite show next to the Christmas show and for the next two Thursdays, they'll be having shows earlier at 8pm for wimps like me who like to be in bed by 10:30pm. The total cost for a ticket is $12.04 but don't worry, they have a little pile of pennies in the event that you have none and therefore won't have to carry around $0.96 cents.

I was a good girl yesterday and paid all of my bills yesterday. Most of them are taken care of online but the car insurance still requires an actual check. I wrote it out, stuffed it in the envelope, sealed it and then promptly threw it in the document destruction bin along with other crap. I'm not someone who keeps envelopes at home so now I have to pay for an envelope and write a little letter with my insurance info on it so when they get the envelope they won't think it's some type of screwed up ransom note. A reverse ransom note since money will be included. Hmm, maybe I will cut out some letters from magazines and paste my words together just to give them a good story to tell their friends. Something like "HeRe iS my mONthLy PaymENt...I dEstROyed THE fiRst onE" There's nothing illegal about being weird right?

I'm in a really good mood this morning. I mean I'm actually in a very good mood this morning. Usually when I finally get into a good mood like this, something terrible happens. I'm not going to let that stop me from watching Bugs Bunny cartoons tomorrow morning. I love watching cartoons on cold mornings because it's morning so I want to be up but it's cold so I still want to cuddle. Sometimes I feel like a riddle wrapped in an enema. I mean enigma. Let the weekend silliness begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please come back to Myfacespacebook! Fitz is on now...

Peggy Larson said...

Wellll............hmmmmmm........