Friday, May 2, 2008

Whaaaaaaaaaaaz aaaaaaaaap??!!

FRIDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! Ahh. We should all take this time to enjoy what we have now because apparently we're all going to contract the measles and starve to death because we're using all of the corn for ethanol leaving NOTHING for food (those fucking farmers) and no one will be able to come over and help us because we're spending money on barrels filled with pork which will cause all of the bridges to collapse. I'm going to stop watching the news.

My doctor is taking belly dancing lessons from the same people I am. How's that for a coincidence? I wasn't sure how to spell coincidence so I guessed and lo! and behold! I was right. Anyhoo, we got into a conversation about belly dancing which greatly increased her average amount of time per patient ratio so now she'll have to shorten someone else's time to make up for it. I'm fine with that.

My cholesterol is just fine so I guess that chili dog didn't have nearly the impact I thought it would. Great, when's lunch?

No comments: