Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arrrrrgh

Money sucks. I have an escrow shortage that will now be applied to my mortgage because I don't have the lump sum available now and the taxes went up so the mortgage will be increased to begin with before the escrow increase is applied. Fuck. This far surpasses the cost-of-living raise I just got in June. Obviously the cost of living has increase more so I'd like that reflected in my paycheck. That won't be happening, will it?

My dentist is charging me an extra $119 that the insurance company didn't cover for my filling. That will be looked into further because when did fillings (the most popular dental procedure) start to not be covered?

And while I'm at it, why is it that when people are lying or in other ways deceitful, I'm the one who is supposed to be strong enough to call them out and/or go after them? Why can't they follow the rules to begin with? Why do the ethical ones have to become more ethical to make up for these assholes? Wow, what was in my cereal this morning?

Today is the big day for the new financial system at work and I haven't gone into it yet. I haven't heard any crying so I'm assuming that it's at least functional.

I'm going to go away now until I can figure out how to communicate in a pleasant manner. This may take awhile.

No comments: