Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where the hell am I?

I love Minneapolis. It's a great city. Apparently it's so great that Michelle Bachmann is hoping Dick Cheney will come here for the Republican National Convention. Is she crazy stupid or crazy like a fox? Maybe her secret agenda is to lure Dick Cheney here instead of where the convention actually will be where his oppressing political power will subdue the peoples of Minneapolis serving to widen the Republican net and control the entire state of Minnes...no, she's just stupid.

In case you missed the antics, Michelle Bachmann was on Larry King Live last night around the time of 7:15pm at which point Larry asked her if Dick Cheney should go to the RNP. Michelle's enlightened response was that "everyone should come to Minneapolis" because it's a beautiful city. Not beautiful enough for the convention but maybe Dick could buy a house here and just hang until the RNP makes it to Minneapolis.

I was hoping to find a video to insert here but I can't find anything yet this morning. Maybe this afternoon something will find it's way onto the internet and I can edit. One can only hope.

I have another nugget of information for you. If you feed a mouse a marshmallow, it'll explode. How do I know this? My neighbors found an exploded mouse carcass surrounded by a marshmallow in their house over the weekend. I wonder if that'll work on rabbits? I have two bags of marshmallows and I'm willing to give it a try.

No comments: