Friday, August 8, 2008

Pressing my Dresses

Dress Press was a blast last night. It was a fricken' beautiful evening for starters which makes anything you have to do better. It was really nice to see friends again. It's as if we were just all together last weekend, as if fest never ended, gee I've had that feeling before.

All the people that came seemed really happy to be there. They get the whole fest thing so you're usually safe to engage anyone, you don't get the eye-avoidance/stay-away-from-me feeling. One woman hopped out of the long line for the Fortune Teller after being sick of waiting and asked me to read her palm instead. I predicted that she was going to save a dog from a tree and become famous yet poor. She seemed excited about this. It probably wasn't the best thing I could have come up with but it's the first day back on the job and I'm a little rusty.

I've been given orders to check out a British sitcom on YouTube called IT Crowd. Apparently it's hilarious. I will be reporting back at a later date.

No comments: