Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't Turn Around


Here's another irritating thing about the Olympics, who keeps letting the camera men on the track to fill the screen with the athlete's face?? I find that incredibly irritating and I'm not even the one competing. Gee, no pressure kids - here you are, the world's eyes on you, after spending all of your future college fund and/or retirement fund in training to get here, if you fuck up you'll never be quite the same again, oh..and smile pretty! The other night I thought I would partake of a few track events so I settled in for the women's 400m but my couch cushion was off just a bit so I sat up, turned around, adjusted the seat cushion, sat back down and had missed the whole race. Now that's some fast running.


Is it just me or does Michael Phelps look like he's wearing a halter top?


Speaking of fast, I managed to whip out two more chemises last night after mowing the lawn. Tonight I get to play with some dye. I hope I get some on the material.


No comments: