Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bummer.....


I was in 9th grade at Roosevelt High school in 1985 when my English teacher, Ms. Brockel told us about this comedy duo at a place called the Renaissance Faire right here in Minnesota and while I was trying to picture what in the hell that might be, she went on to rave about how funny these two guys called Puke and Snot were and I decided right then and there that THAT was the place for me.


One thing the MN Renaissance Faire is known to by just about all outsiders (those who don't own a chemise or bodice) is Puke and Snot as seen here. The other thing known about the faire is the rate at which news and/or rumors spread. The unfortunate rumor yesterday which happened to finally be true is that Thomas Snot (Joe Kudla) died yesterday.


I never knew him, I only knew of him but I will for some time to come always think of him whenever I blow my nose. Cheers buddy!


No comments: