Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Voice of Self-Doubt

Sure you're my "friend", wait, what do you look like? Okay now try this angle and this lighting...changed my mind but I'm not going to tell you. Ha! What an idiot! You fell for it. That proves how stupid you are. I was right, you are stupid...and ugly...and fat. And you're really annoying. Don't you know how annoying you are? That's because you're stupid. I know what I said months ago but that was months ago. It's too bad you're not as good as me. When are you going to get the hint that I want you to stay as far away from me as possible? Oh, I forgot, you're stupid.

I'm sorry, I was born to stupid parents who had me only to provide them with either a body guard or punching bag depending on the parent and you'd think you'd one day grow up and out of that but you never really do. Hopefully I will when they're dead. Until then, I'm not stupid, I'm just distracted yet I remember most things you say and will remember them for a long time so you better watch yourself you arrogant ass.
Running the risk of being called crazy, sometimes you just have to get stuff like that out.

No comments: