Thursday, November 13, 2008

Post Script

An hour after I posted yesterday's blog, I thought "Wait! If two of us tied for 5th and then they skipped to 3rd, they did have an extra medal. One marked '4th' which we should have been anyways. What did they do with that medal??!! Why couldn't they have given it to me??!!" That whole situation stinks of deceit.

I have only randomness today:
  • I paid my electric bill twice; once online and once by mail. I'd like twice as much electricity for the month now please.
  • Since my vacuum is broken and I can't afford a new one and The Cat won't agree to stop shedding, I'm going to dye The Cat blue so he matches the rugs.
  • While I respect the office of The President, I am looking forward to George W. Bush leaving office and taking his goofdom with him. Sometimes people may comment about a person like that saying "He's one of those folks you could have a beer with." No, I wouldn't want to even stand by him around a bon fire drinking heavily. Now T.P.ing I might do with him. I think he'd be good at that.
  • Cryptic item: Stop following? Really? Stop following? Now I'm going to read everything twice! Maybe even three times. HA! Take that!
  • I caught a small group of people trying to pull some crap by using a grant in a way it wasn't intended for. They continued to try to intimidate me by lying and I totally busted them. I feel invincible.
  • I left my office keys inside my office yesterday and had to have my co-worker let me into my office this morning. Invincibility was short-lived.
  • I am now becoming consumed by the organization bug and am organizing every closet, cupboard, nook and cranny in my living space. Don't stand too close to me, I may organize you.

It's rainy and dark outside. I want to stay in my office and read various news websites. No work, just news.

No comments: