Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here's What I Think...

I refuse to contribute to the barrage of election result commentary that will attack us for the next several days if not months. Instead, I'll just say that reviewing the actual results is fascinating to me because it's the only time I can gauge what the rest of the country is feeling. I think it's as accurate as we can get. Polls and surveys don't really do it, actual votes do. So I will study the results on a webpage to eliminate the human voices telling me what to make of them, and then use those results to form opinions of the rest of you.

One thing that should be done immediately is to pass a mandatory opening hour law for all coffee houses to be open no later than 6:30am. Waiting until 7:00 is just ridiculous.

I have to go look at a bunch of red and blue bar graphs now.

No comments: