Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Suggestion box

I have some pipes. This was made clear to me last night during dance class when we were doing snake arms and I was watching in the mirror comparing the lines between my deltoids, biceps and triceps to others who have nice smooth arms. Yes, I wanted the flabby chicken wings to go away but I'm not certain I'm entirely pleased with the bulges. At least I could probably knock someone down if I can remember how to hold my fist correctly so I don't break my wrist and then remember the ideal spots to punch someone so again I don't break my wrist. Geez, inflicting pain is so complicated.

Today I get a chance to discuss with the Senior Management Team my thoughts on the current financial team structure and how I think it may be improved. The Senior Management Team then has one week to come up with a proposal to the Dean after which there will be one month to draw up the plans for implementation followed by one month of moving everyone around to be finished in time for jingle bells and fruit cake. I had gotten word yesterday from someone who's already had their meeting that people are actually taking notes. I'm really not trying to sound sarcastic, but for the last three years, during any type of "tell us your thoughts" meeting, no one has ever taken notes. They would nod their heads sympathetically and say things like "I completely understand" and "Oh, that's a good suggestion" but no one ever wrote anything down. My suggestion is to give me more money. I think that'll solve everything. Massage Friday's is going to be another suggestion.

While I'm at it, I'd also like to suggest that a new department of Auto Mechanics be formed so that I could bring my car in and not miss any work at the same time. My blinkers still don't work and it's getting colder which makes sticking my arm out the window even more irritating.

I'm suggesting that someone go to my home and brush Delta Force Cat because he's getting mats and I don't have time to attend to them.

Suggestion #5 is that we develop the Teleport machine. Walking across campus is getting irritating now with students on bikes. Did you know that there's actually a rule against riding your bike on campus? It's true. You're supposed to get off and walk it through busy sidewalks. It's also true that the U of M Police force has a unit on bikes.

Suggestion #6 is for whomever is going to go to my house and brush Delta Force Cat to also flip my mattress...same reason as suggestion #4.

My final suggestion is for me to get to work because I'm now on the clock and doing nothing but fooling around.

No comments: