Friday, September 19, 2008

If you're not in the pile, you get no attention

I was watching a Pavarotti special last night where he admitted that he always was a little frightened before he went out on stage. I find that adorable and a little relieving because I usually get stage fright...except for the wine show. I used to get scared before every show last year but not this year. I think I should have jitters. I think I should change something so that I do get the jitters. I don't know what that thing is yet. I'm too tired now to think of that. Maybe the wine show is fine but I should find something else out there that gives me stage fright. Is that supposed to be one word? I've seen it both ways. I'm leaving it as two words.

I have a plan today. I'm taking all of this paper everywhere in this office and putting it in a pile. TA DA!!! That's it!!! That'll solve everything!!! Just kidding. The pile will be.....organized! By priority!!! This is the part where I really love email, if anyone tries to contact me with something they need, I'll respond with "I'll get to it on Monday." I'm excited. I can't wait to try it on someone.

Oo, guess what...I found another cheap watch at Target so I'll finally have my own timepiece this weekend. Gretchen will be overjoyed.

Time to go sort and then try to think about what I want do to when I grow up.

No comments: