Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why Can't We Teleport???!!!

I want to be able to teleport. I mean I really really want to be able to teleport. It's not fair that we can't yet. Obama should add teleporting to his platform, I'd totally vote for him. When I have somewhere that I want to be, I want to get there NOW. The lines at Qdoba are taking 15 minutes to get through, I would have saved a lot of time if I could have teleported.

While in line at said eating establishment, CNN was kind enough to report the breaking news that, due to high gas prices, travel this July 4th will be down. Thank god they're on 24 hours a day because I don't think I could have made it through this next hour without knowing that gas prices are affecting things like travel. I'm waiting for them to report on the current population of the Great Northwestern Spotted Ferret Bat next. What? You don't know what the Great Northwestern Spotted Ferret Bat is? Well, go here and zip down to the middle of the page. I think I have one in my house.

Sorry folks, I guess it's a slow blogging day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Great Northwestern Spotted Ferret Bat! I always give generously when called by volunteers. :)

And teleportation is awesome as long as I don't have to turn blue.