Friday, December 12, 2008

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

I have to stop watching the evening news for awhile. It doesn't matter if I don't catch the weather, it'll be cold enough to wear a jacket from now until April so no new news there. I don't really care about sports. My budget is so tight that it doesn't matter if my property taxes go up, I can't do any more than I'm already doing so the only thing I'll miss out on is hearing about how people are running over each other and tossing old ladies down a driveway. I'm having a reaction to something I'm putting on my face so now I look on the outside how I feel on the inside...irritated.

Well, that's not a very good way to start out a Friday. On the upside, I'm going to see the Nutcracker with mom this weekend which includes a nice dinner somewhere so there'll be food and entertainment. I should send out christmas cards. That always makes me feel better. Then I'll see if I can scam some free postage off of the postage meter at work. Good thing no one at work reads this blog.

Time to make the donuts.

No comments: