Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Please

Why are people still falling for the "your bank account is closed" scam? How many years has this been going on? It has to be at least five years by now. So the scams may be becoming more intricate now with fancy graphics and texting and all. If those scammers took half the energy they use creating a scam and put it into a day job, I'd bet we'd finally locate that water on Mars.

The PBS/TPT Pledge Drive is nearing an end and now they're programming "viewers favorites". So far, it seems all people want to see is how to get more money and brains. I think it's a bit comical how the supposed brain doc, who points out that memorization is good for the brain, can't seem to remember how his lecture is going to go. He glances over to the teleprompter every two seconds. I find it distracting.

I'm getting the urge to go skating again. I tried several times to go last year but never quite made it. That Rice Park set up looks pretty inviting. That might have to be experienced. Anyone else up for skating?

Oo, I just got a text; apparently I have to call my banker for something.....see you later.

No comments: