Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hurry up and finish.

After sitting here for several minutes, I have decided to challenge myself again with the task of writing what comes to mind without going back to edit. I would like you to know how extremely difficult this is for me.

If I could have a spell-check or thesaurus implanted in my brain, I would totally do it. I just broke my own rule there by going back to correct "brian from "brain". See? This is hard.

Okay, so today's top ic is.....umm......accomplishments. As in, finishing one thought at a time. Well, it also includes finishing that emial I've been meaning to send to that certain unnamed pain-in-the-ass central unit which almost cost me $99,502 in uncollectable expenses. It's great and all to have a University that has no many different fields to offer a student and a community, but it's also a complete pain in the ass to tyr to have said University function in a cohesive manner. You wouldn't believe the amount of rules there are with research funding. I feel fortunate that I don't need to document the amount of times I....ugh....interrupted by the co-=workers phone "ringing" with the ringtone of crickets. It's almost as annoying as her laugh.

Oops, I've gotten off=topic. I wish I would have practiced the location of the '0', I mean '-' key in typing class in ghigh school more. THen that last reference to off-topic would have been much neater. Wow, this is hard.

Where was I? Oh heah, accomplishments. This is starting to rmind me of that muppet scketch where Fozzie is typing the script on a broken typewriter and Kermit doesn't have time to proof-0fread before he goes on stage. It's a cute little bit.

My accomplishments lately include the starting of several projects. My next set of accomplishments will be to finish those projects. It's all in the wording, you can make anything sound good if you put a little effort into it.

My final accomplishment for this session will be to end this mess of a post and get back to work and finish the exectuive team reports which will be edited and re-"finished" several times before next week's meeting. Who invetnted the work 'accomplishments' anyway? What an idtio.

No comments: