Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oxygen tank anyone?

You know how I said earlier that I could walk to work in any weather? Well, that's kind of true. I can be perfectly warm in cold temperatures but I can't breath very well. One must bundle up so much that movement becomes increasingly restricted to the point where lungs cannot expand appropriately. This causes me to pant. Panting is embarrassing. Now that I'm here, I'm exhausted and would really like to go back to bed for 10 hours.

I'm going a little stir crazy. My house is small but I think even in a house three times the size I would still be going crazy. Once this day is over and the temps go back up, I will be spending as much time outside as possible. In fact, this weekend, don't bother stopping by the house, I won't be in it. I'll sleep there but that'll be about it. I must have an area with no walls for a long duration.

Before that can happen though, I have to get through the checklist of items need for next week's budget discussions. How enchanting.

No comments: