Sunday, January 25, 2009

The End

So I'm going to try to write something in a form that can be sent off to someone else who may be able to publish it. Why not dream big? Also, this blogging thing makes me too lazy. Instead of using good sentence structure, I revert to typing as I would speak. Another reason to stop blogging is that there are just too many issues that make me angry lately. I can't compartmentalize them properly. All of my anger is mushing up into one big dark cloud over my head.

When I first started, this helped me to get things out in a form of venting. It made me feel better to type them out. I need to move on now and find another form. There's a very good chance that I'll never finish or that I'll fail miserably but there's also a chance that I won't.

At any rate, see ya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you dead? I want to know what you are doing.